{BC} Clan Rocks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{BC} Clan Rocks!

{BC} Clan is a Clan of SWAT 4 (1.0)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

religion

Go down 
+4
BC
{SoE}Carhatt
Gangsta_Touch
Gon3PsychO
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gon3PsychO
Clan members
Clan members

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-06-26

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26 2007, 18:18

can't end. Dooms fucked up my endng so i don't stop till it's 100 pages long Very Happy XD but i agree with ya Pahis Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{BC}Pahis_finn
Clan members
Clan members
{BC}Pahis_finn

Male
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-05-24

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27 2007, 09:42

eah, thx, if it goes to 100 pages, i'll be whit ya, telling ya to stop whit a joker face
Back to top Go down
{BC}Pahis_finn
Clan members
Clan members
{BC}Pahis_finn

Male

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27 2007, 09:43

look my avatar if ya don't know what´s a joker face
Back to top Go down
Doomsdayer
Admin
Doomsdayer

Male
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-05-25

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27 2007, 11:12

NOOOOOOOOOOoo
Not the Joker face
everything but that
Razz
Back to top Go down
Gon3PsychO
Clan members
Clan members

Male

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27 2007, 11:30

k the end will be big dick of me so be ready to see the hole 2 meters
Back to top Go down
Doomsdayer
Admin
Doomsdayer

Male

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27 2007, 19:19

i think u made a mistake in ur english
its it 2 "mili"meters and not 2 meters
i know cause BC told me
Back to top Go down
BC
Admin
BC

Male
Number of posts : 423

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27 2007, 23:36

Gon3PsychO wrote:
science is all the time evolving but the quoraans are still the same. Nature is changing but bible is still the same. SO How can it be??

sooo you think that the bible and the quran must change ass wel?
because the Mode is changing?
Because everybody must where Armani Jeans or something like that
naaaaa
Back to top Go down
https://bcclan.keuf.net
{BC}Pahis_finn
Clan members
Clan members
{BC}Pahis_finn

Male

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28 2007, 10:50

just gonna say this, when u listen even a litle bit at biology class when the subject is human, ya start to think, the god should be one heck of a perfect guy when he made all those actions what happen all the time in humans body, it´s not only about the brains and muscles and blood, it´s hell of a bigger thing, just read from some book and u´ll know what i mean, o if ya still at school where they teach biology, then listen there and f*ck me in the ass ´casue i´m over that phase, suckers!
Back to top Go down
{BC}Pahis_finn
Clan members
Clan members
{BC}Pahis_finn

Male

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28 2007, 10:57

Doomsdayer wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOoo
Not the Joker face
everything but that
Razz

aah, ya hate my joker face, ya fucker, gonna stick my head inside ur ass!

(i saw a clip in the net where a man pushed he´s head inside a womans vagina, all the way in, to the neck, i allmost hoped that the man would choke on that
Back to top Go down
Gon3PsychO
Clan members
Clan members

Male

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28 2007, 12:43

it would be funny if he would get stuck in there,
Back to top Go down
{BC}Pahis_finn
Clan members
Clan members
{BC}Pahis_finn

Male

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28 2007, 14:02

yeah, it would, would really wanna try it
Back to top Go down
BC
Admin
BC

Male

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28 2007, 14:47

{BC}Pahis_finn wrote:
just gonna say this, when u listen even a litle bit at biology class when the subject is human, ya start to think, the god should be one heck of a perfect guy when he made all those actions what happen all the time in humans body, it´s not only about the brains and muscles and blood, it´s hell of a bigger thing, just read from some book and u´ll know what i mean, o if ya still at school where they teach biology, then listen there and f*ck me in the ass ´casue i´m over that phase, suckers!

im 100% behind you
Back to top Go down
Whaaaa
Clan members
Clan members

Male
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-29

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2007, 18:36

BC wrote:
Gon3PsychO wrote:
science is all the time evolving but the quoraans are still the same. Nature is changing but bible is still the same. SO How can it be??

naaaaa

LOL bc, when he said evolving he meant speacies! like HIV and AIDS. u know that is why its impossible to qure. cuz its fucking evolving all the time! stupid viruses... too hard to kill. evolving too fast =/
Back to top Go down
{BC}Pahis_finn
Clan members
Clan members
{BC}Pahis_finn

Male

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2007, 18:54

omg, we have a bright one in the class!
Back to top Go down
BC
Admin
BC

Male

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30 2007, 17:53

Whaaaa wrote:
BC wrote:
Gon3PsychO wrote:

naaaaa

LOL bc, when he said evolving he meant speacies! like HIV and AIDS. u know that is why its impossible to qure. cuz its fucking evolving all the time! stupid viruses... too hard to kill. evolving too fast =/

There are some things in the qoraan that talking about virusses
they can not be cured.... the qoraan is talking about things that happend
yesterday... and some other shit
most of you didnt even see a qoraan... so guys first go buy some translation of the qoraan and read about it and THEN you can talk with me
about the qoraan you stupid drunk ass bitches xD
Back to top Go down
Gon3PsychO
Clan members
Clan members

Male

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30 2007, 20:06

BC wrote:

There are some things in the qoraan that talking about virusses
they can not be cured.... the qoraan is talking about things that happend
yesterday... and some other shit
most of you didnt even see a qoraan... so guys first go buy some translation of the qoraan and read about it and THEN you can talk with me
about the qoraan you stupid drunk ass bitches xD

Sry i'm not that rich to buy some Bullshit (this is Bullshit for me) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Whaaaa
Clan members
Clan members

Male

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31 2007, 18:24

well... the qoraan is one way of seeing the world. im not good at islam, but i do know that its possible to jsut say some wage things about anything. then ppl can think it means anything. i dont think that the qoraan is saying anything about viruses. maybe sumthing that lookslike viruses. religion is written in that way so it can mean lots of different things
Back to top Go down
Whaaaa
Clan members
Clan members

Male

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31 2007, 18:26

btw its allways possible to prove that science is wrong, but everytime some1 try to prove science is wrong. mif he is wrong and science is right. that means that science is more and more likly to be pure fact! and no1 can prove a shit from any religion exept that jesus and muhammed once lived. religion cant prove that there is any god.
if god created this world, why would he alowe ppl to be evil? he could have created human that allways picked the right decicion! but he didnt ! cuz there is no god!
Back to top Go down
Gon3PsychO
Clan members
Clan members

Male

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31 2007, 21:57

yeah i said the same thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Whaaaa
Clan members
Clan members

Male

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01 2007, 18:11

okey now we have been rly mean to BC. i just wanna say sumthing possitiv about religion.
religion can give ppl peace and calm. it can allso help build up a society, i mean laws and stuff like that. all religion isnt bad. but in europe we have seen that religion can do some VERY nasty things. thats why most europeans dont like religion. btw islam is MUCH better then christianity! seriusly! christianity sux horse cock! but islam has some bad history allso. like sunni and shia muslims. so stupid...
Back to top Go down
Doomsdayer
Admin
Doomsdayer

Male

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01 2007, 21:59

only thing i dont like of the islam
is the house of war (orso) thingy,
u know, the one where are non moslim must be converted to the moslime religion by the muslims and the infedels must die

(may contain mistakes, havent read the whole qoraan but have read lill parts for school)
Back to top Go down
BC
Admin
BC

Male

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02 2007, 15:50

Silence!!! I kill you
hehehehehe

naaa Whaaa you arent mean just give me the facts.....
Gon3psycho your like a nazi... they see that the jewesh people
are better envolving in the science and money.. and they dont go to ask how did they do that... but they gonna kill them just like hitler did... so i think if you wanna judge a religion first study the damn thing then you can judge it Smile

Doomsdayer: Only in Mekka only muslims can come in the city
but i never heard about that they kill somebody?.... The islam never killed somebody because they assaulted some shit
like Mohammed B and Theo van Gogh that whole crap isnt Islam its just ehm ehmmmm ehmmm let me think... hmmmmm eeeeh
oh yeah thats NOOBISH hehehehe....

Whhaaaaa can you give me some exsamples of bad thins of the history of islam?
Back to top Go down
Gon3PsychO
Clan members
Clan members

Male

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02 2007, 21:14

EEEEEE BC...... Hitler got the anger from his family and he wanted a "clean race" - this was no black, no yewish ,....
And i don't belive in god, so what's the point of reading it when i'm not gonna belive it?. And i said qououou something is bullshit for me (becous i don't belive it) and i ment only the book not the people who belive allah and others. i belive in fysics and cemestry. And those 2 are tottaly against the god, who soo called created the world. So that's the main thing(i think) why i don't belive the he-she. And question to belivers: SO u think the fysics and biology and cemestry is all bullshit? becouse the he-she made all so there is no way that people are envolving(i hope it's right word Very Happy) as it says in bible.
Back to top Go down
BC
Admin
BC

Male

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03 2007, 03:23

Gon3PsychO wrote:
EEEEEE BC...... Hitler got the anger from his family and he wanted a "clean race" - this was no black, no yewish ,....
And i don't belive in god, so what's the point of reading it when i'm not gonna belive it?. And i said qououou something is bullshit for me (becous i don't belive it) and i ment only the book not the people who belive allah and others. i belive in fysics and cemestry. And those 2 are tottaly against the god, who soo called created the world. So that's the main thing(i think) why i don't belive the he-she. And question to belivers: SO u think the fysics and biology and cemestry is all bullshit? becouse the he-she made all so there is no way that people are envolving(i hope it's right word Very Happy) as it says in bible.

naaaaaa you dont know how we muslims see how we see the life
if you read the qoraan or bible youll understand me or Dooms
Back to top Go down
Gon3PsychO
Clan members
Clan members

Male

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03 2007, 15:55

the question was: so u think that the fysics, cemestry and biology is wrong?( becouse it can't be true at the same time with the bible or qoraan)

)# 93 pages to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

religion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

religion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{BC} Clan Rocks! :: Entertainment/Relaxation :: Humor, Funny Video's-
Jump to: