{BC} Clan Rocks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{BC} Clan Rocks!

{BC} Clan is a Clan of SWAT 4 (1.0)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orginal Pictures of yourself

Go down 
+4
Gangsta_Touch
Wowa
Doomsdayer
BC
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
{BC}Pahis_finn
Clan members
Clan members
{BC}Pahis_finn

Male
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Orginal Pictures of yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orginal Pictures of yourself   Orginal Pictures of yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24 2007, 15:29

a girlfriend!?! nothing against it, but i just heard a rumour that all the swedish guys r gay or jsut too stupid to get the hint if naked hottie is on them on a bed (in little tipsy if possible) so i just can't beleave that, must be ya sis,
sorry if i affended ya in some way, just asking if it's true that all the women in sweden r for the tourists and foregners?

Razz

U know me, I'm a joker
Back to top Go down
Whaaaa
Clan members
Clan members

Male
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Orginal Pictures of yourself   Orginal Pictures of yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25 2007, 12:55

LOL ahhahaha no! but many swedish girls often have "one night stands" but often with ppl they know. u crazy finnish ppl Razz just because your girls are ugly ^^
Back to top Go down
BC
Admin
BC

Male
Number of posts : 423

PostSubject: Re: Orginal Pictures of yourself   Orginal Pictures of yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25 2007, 18:13

hahahahahaahahahah
looooool
The morrocains girls are the best
tomorow at friday il upload some hot pictures of morrocains girls xD
Back to top Go down
https://bcclan.keuf.net
Gon3PsychO
Clan members
Clan members

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Orginal Pictures of yourself   Orginal Pictures of yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25 2007, 19:33

So BC u have never been in estonia? ok then i understand that u say morrocains Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{BC}Pahis_finn
Clan members
Clan members
{BC}Pahis_finn

Male
Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Orginal Pictures of yourself   Orginal Pictures of yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26 2007, 13:38

haha, yo BC whitch one is u, the nigga or the loser?, not a rasist so i wanna get straight answer to my next guestion,
what does kiekeboe mean oh yeah, and look for tähtikuonokontianen in finnish wikiedia, that's the most uglyest thing on earth after u gangsta!

i don't know what the "animal" is called in english but the straight transilation would be starmuzzlemole,
like so!

don't really know do ya find any response from it ´cause haven´t
dared to find out by myself, so let me know if it's safe, put an image in here for just in case
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orginal Pictures of yourself   Orginal Pictures of yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orginal Pictures of yourself
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{BC} Clan Rocks! :: BC Clan :: Members-
Jump to: