{BC} Clan Rocks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{BC} Clan Rocks!

{BC} Clan is a Clan of SWAT 4 (1.0)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TARTU, ESTONIA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gon3PsychO
Clan members
Clan members

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-06-26

TARTU, ESTONIA Empty
PostSubject: TARTU, ESTONIA   TARTU, ESTONIA Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17 2007, 21:35

so that's the land i live on: lots of woods and 1 fucked up city (Tallinn the capital)
If u wanna see the real estonia look at the country-nice clean (not the road sideds-many peope through lot of junk out of the car window)
And the best town live in i Tartu(with 100 000 peope)-the students capital. We have here oldest univercity in estonia(since 1632). And if my knowledges are right only in Tartu there is 1 place where is allowed to drink ([i don't mean pubs and restorans] 50 meters from univercity) outside-on green grass and nice blue sky as roof above your head.
through Tartu goes river called Emajõgi.
And te MAIN THING WHY TARTU IS THE BEST DWN OF ESTONIA IS we have here the BEST BEER FACTORY of all - A Le Coq: If u come to estonia try ALEXANDER or SPECIAL and u know what i'm talking about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doomsdayer
Admin
Doomsdayer

Male
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-05-25

TARTU, ESTONIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARTU, ESTONIA   TARTU, ESTONIA Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17 2007, 21:45

Ohh so Estonia is a real county, i tought u made it up Razz
in the Netherlands we have cut down most of our trees unlike u, u treehugging hipies. rather have farmland then a lill forest full of treehugging, pedofiel rapists, but he if u like it just go right ahead with ur late afternoon forresttrips.
WoW beeer, thats really special almost no country has his own factory, ohh w8 THEY DO
hehe just fucking around, i bet its really nice there and i hope u guys stay there so u dont come here and steal our jobs with ur teenwhores and ppl who work for a glas of milk
Back to top Go down
Gon3PsychO
Clan members
Clan members

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-06-26

TARTU, ESTONIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARTU, ESTONIA   TARTU, ESTONIA Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17 2007, 22:55

yea sry dooms we don't have whores allowed in estonia so yeah we need to fuck the most beautiful girls (of all) in woods.
And BTW my dad works there with u lazy mofos who drink tea after every 10 min. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BC
Admin
BC

Male
Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2007-05-24

TARTU, ESTONIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARTU, ESTONIA   TARTU, ESTONIA Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13 2007, 14:59

Doomsdayer wrote:
Ohh so Estonia is a real county, i tought u made it up Razz
in the Netherlands we have cut down most of our trees unlike u, u treehugging hipies. rather have farmland then a lill forest full of treehugging, pedofiel rapists, but he if u like it just go right ahead with ur late afternoon forresttrips.
WoW beeer, thats really special almost no country has his own factory, ohh w8 THEY DO
hehe just fucking around, i bet its really nice there and i hope u guys stay there so u dont come here and steal our jobs with ur teenwhores and ppl who work for a glas of milk

LMAO!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
https://bcclan.keuf.net
Gangsta_Touch
Clan members
Clan members

Male
Number of posts : 54

TARTU, ESTONIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARTU, ESTONIA   TARTU, ESTONIA Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13 2007, 15:40

OMG Doom is fucked up loooll...

Estonia is sounds like a nice plase to live in!!!

BTW BC and Doom youre know each other from Amsterdam or from Swat?
Back to top Go down
Doomsdayer
Admin
Doomsdayer

Male
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-05-25

TARTU, ESTONIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARTU, ESTONIA   TARTU, ESTONIA Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13 2007, 16:05

Purely from Swat
Dont want that BC know who im really am, i wouldnt be able to sleep at night without baracading my doors and windos and sleeping with more guns than than there are in the whole USofA
Back to top Go down
BC
Admin
BC

Male

TARTU, ESTONIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARTU, ESTONIA   TARTU, ESTONIA Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13 2007, 16:11

Doomsdayer Just from swat
but im gonna visit him someday at the Drugsclinic
Back to top Go down
Gangsta_Touch
Clan members
Clan members

Male
Number of posts : 54

TARTU, ESTONIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARTU, ESTONIA   TARTU, ESTONIA Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14 2007, 00:30

hes a fucking crackhead!!!!
even you BC
with all your free weed you allowed to smoke!!!
Back to top Go down
BC
Admin
BC

Male

TARTU, ESTONIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARTU, ESTONIA   TARTU, ESTONIA Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14 2007, 17:39

hahahaha gangsta
Back to top Go down
Milt27
Admin
Milt27

Male
Number of posts : 105

TARTU, ESTONIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARTU, ESTONIA   TARTU, ESTONIA Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15 2007, 00:14

'rentboy' comes into mind?
Hey BC, Dooms...... who has redlight? and who has bluelight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TARTU, ESTONIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TARTU, ESTONIA   TARTU, ESTONIA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TARTU, ESTONIA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{BC} Clan Rocks! :: Life :: Your Hometown-
Jump to: