{BC} Clan Rocks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
{BC} Clan Rocks!

{BC} Clan is a Clan of SWAT 4 (1.0)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

religion

Go down 
+4
BC
{SoE}Carhatt
Gangsta_Touch
Gon3PsychO
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Milt27
Admin
Milt27

Male
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-05-24

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14 2007, 02:43

i'm not one for religion. i'm one for for goodness,....in mind, body and 'soul'!
take these 'fake' priests abusing children, or causin hate and spreadin it? and so on and so forth...........i thought god is love? and if these people (even if just a few) of different religions are representin! .............well boo religion!
and as for scriptures/bibles: its lost in transalation/interpreted differently/even edited....(people can hear but do they listen? and when u listen is all told?)
from my experiences with a wide range of cultures/religions (rastafarian,christan,roman catholic,muslim,sihkism,hinduism etc even atheists) through ppl i've known there are good and bad with in each of them!
so go figure?
Back to top Go down
Gon3PsychO
Clan members
Clan members

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-06-26

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14 2007, 16:49

the point of this isn't that u don't have to belive god. u can if u want: but don't go from door to door to get other to belive in god - all who want to belive god they belive it and who don't leave them alone. Don't harass others (not all of belivers does that but the worst ones).
Gansta said: "who decide what would be your faith? God"
So u can't deside it yourself? i can deside it myself.
"I know that sometimes i needed some serious help when nobody was around to help me and eventually i got it on my own.. why?
Cause god... Smile"

If there isn't any1 and u need to get it done, then u don't have other joice then to do it yourown. I get theese problems solved with my will - if i can't handle it then even god can't help me.
BC said:"What goes around comes back around... not in the life
but maybe after the death..."

If it comes after death there is no us for me bcouse i don't belive the time after death Very Happy
"you know there is air
because you feel it in your longs... i know there is god
because i feel it with my heart"

I know how i feal the air in my longs: it's all said in fysics but there isn't any ord about the god.
"... but think about it... if there was
peace and everything was perfect you would get bored and you
would make a fight with your neighboor because you get bored
we are humans... we are not perfect... "

But god can get rid of all who want to fight. Why he/she don't do that? so there will be no fighting. And god dosen't forgive even taking an apple (the bad1) but forgives a killing? that's bad Very Happy
Dooms said:"We are thinking organismes but how did we develop our moral, our "soul". Its very unlikely that that was a part of evolution because no1 can find the part of us where the "soul" comes from"
So god developed our soul?(u said it's unlikely that it's part of evolution) so why there are bad souls? and if god developed souls from time to time so god isn't the good1 after all he is like 2 sided - makes the good ones and the bad ones.
"it gives u a meaning, gives u hope"
I don't nead meaning for my live i deside what i want to do with my life and i can only hope to myself becouse u never can't 100% trust some1(not even god. I said itbefore he has to be 2 sided then)
"and u keep coming with those dumb responces u will find out if there is something after death very soon "
hehehe up yours Very Happy i can't go tohell becose there isn't any( for me i don't belive in god=no hell for me Very Happy )
" u may go and break them but u still get punished by the autoretys, those rules are central in our way of live, for beleivers and no believers"
But i can think about myself with my friends' wife u can't becouse u'll get punished then ;D so dooms don't take a girl or i start to think about her Very Happy

But i still like u guys don't think i hate u all becouse u belive in god Very Happy but least don't come to say i have to belive him/her Very Happy

NB! this topic was made becouse BC likes to arge about god and i just like to argue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BC
Admin
BC

Male
Number of posts : 423

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14 2007, 17:32

Milt27 wrote:
i'm not one for religion. i'm one for for goodness,....in mind, body and 'soul'!
take these 'fake' priests abusing children, or causin hate and spreadin it? and so on and so forth...........i thought god is love? and if these people (even if just a few) of different religions are representin! .............well boo religion!
and as for scriptures/bibles: its lost in transalation/interpreted differently/even edited....(people can hear but do they listen? and when u listen is all told?)
from my experiences with a wide range of cultures/religions (rastafarian,christan,roman catholic,muslim,sihkism,hinduism etc even atheists) through ppl i've known there are good and bad with in each of them!
so go figure?

Bro...... How many guys are abusing kids?
1 of the 1000000000.... so dont think if someone does that
thats a part of religion.... we are all uniq.... soo dont say look at that
imam he is fucking kids soo the whole islaam is just a goddamn Pedo Religion.....
Back to top Go down
https://bcclan.keuf.net
Doomsdayer
Admin
Doomsdayer

Male
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-05-25

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14 2007, 18:56

I only explained why i and "maybe sum other ppl believe in god and are part of a religion,
i never said that u must confert to religion or even to believe in god
we are all free souls, make ur own decisions and live with the consequenses, no matherI if there in this live or in the next.

I do agree with milt about the holy books thing, they are not totally accurate and of the long gone past. But still u can learn important lessons of them. And maybe improve ur live and ur actions
Back to top Go down
Milt27
Admin
Milt27

Male

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15 2007, 00:20

BC wrote:
Milt27 wrote:
so go figure?

imam he is fucking kids soo the whole islaam is just a goddamn Pedo Religion.....

sry BC, i did not mean all abusing, but just the odd one or 2 and not necessaryly in islam, but all religions (a good one is roman catholic)...
and i use abuse as an example of the badness MAN can cause (there are other actions!)
Back to top Go down
Gon3PsychO
Clan members
Clan members

Male

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15 2007, 10:08

Hehe this topic time is over as i see: So lets finish this topic with the words:
The time u use for praying i have to play and that's why i owned dooms and spike yesterday Very Happy hehehe
Back to top Go down
BC
Admin
BC

Male

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15 2007, 20:51

Gon3psycho
Look at Amerika vs Russia....
why did Russia lose? those basterds where more powerfull
then the USA... but they dont have a religion
soo that fucked it all up.... they think the nation is more
greater then god himself.... so the fucking ego fucked them
self up....

Milt27: there is everywhere evil.... but you msut fight it...
and if you have a religion then you wont go easy to the path of evil Wink
Back to top Go down
Gon3PsychO
Clan members
Clan members

Male

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2007, 11:56

BC russia got army but it all consists of drinkers and their equipment and tank and all that bullshit is from year 1850 ( only good thing they have is AK 47 what works everywhere) but they make army like 1soldier has gun the other runs behind him and if the first1 dies then the second gets the gun.
Back to top Go down
BC
Admin
BC

Male

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2007, 14:41

That was at the war against Germany.... and they won....
They had a greater Economic then America
much greater!!! they had money but they dont have a purpose...
Back to top Go down
Doomsdayer
Admin
Doomsdayer

Male

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2007, 16:50

Actually they were poor like hell
and there economie was on its best shitty like hell so u know
Back to top Go down
Milt27
Admin
Milt27

Male

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2007, 19:47

LOL!!!!!!
from religion to war! whats next politics?
they say these 3 subjects always cause conflict between ppl (even if its just a conversasion)
Back to top Go down
Gon3PsychO
Clan members
Clan members

Male

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2007, 20:59

BC started it Very Happy i had good ending lines and BC just ruined it all Sad TY man Very Happy
And BC thee is tons of religious people in Russia. So u can't say that they don't have the religion - in Estonia it's called "õige usk" dunno how it's called in english but i can say that russia has other calender and they selebrate new year 1 hour later and cristmas are 7 days later and it all comes from their religion so Next time be little more accurate with your words Very Happy And why i know so much about russians? becouse thosef*ckers allways want to occupate estonia (it would be great location and very good accses to see). So yeah i don't like russia very much but hey - can't hate all there is lots of good russians in estonia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doomsdayer
Admin
Doomsdayer

Male

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2007, 21:13

Think its named Orthodox Christianety orso here
but yeah religion didnt save those poor basterds,
or maybe it saved them for poverty and a live under the iron fist of the USSR, who can say Wink
So think what u want
Back to top Go down
Whaaaa
Clan members
Clan members

Male
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-05-29

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21 2007, 01:28

BC wrote:
Milt27 wrote:
so go figure?

only religion i think is a pedo religion is jehovas whitness. or wtf they call them self. they are so fuckiing stupid :S totaly brainwashed its creepy!
actuually i dont mind that ppl believe in religion, religion is a way to explain the unexplainable. like "what are we doing on earth?" "what is the meaning of our lives?" and bullshit questions like that. and b4 real science started religion allso answered questions about thunder and the seasons of the year (winter, summer, spring autom). but now we have sience that can explain most of those questions, so in my opponion religion is outdated. todays religion is science! and about big bang. its proven that all galaxys is moving, and they all move away from one central possition. so its possible that all galaxys was created from the same place! and maybe in some sort of big bang :S
thou i think its REAL irelevant to talk about space. its too big! we CANT understand it! just deal with it!
Back to top Go down
BC
Admin
BC

Male

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2007, 16:08

Whaaaa wrote:
BC wrote:
Milt27 wrote:
so go figure?

only religion i think is a pedo religion is jehovas whitness. or wtf they call them self. they are so fuckiing stupid :S totaly brainwashed its creepy!
actuually i dont mind that ppl believe in religion, religion is a way to explain the unexplainable. like "what are we doing on earth?" "what is the meaning of our lives?" and bullshit questions like that. and b4 real science started religion allso answered questions about thunder and the seasons of the year (winter, summer, spring autom). but now we have sience that can explain most of those questions, so in my opponion religion is outdated. todays religion is science! and about big bang. its proven that all galaxys is moving, and they all move away from one central possition. so its possible that all galaxys was created from the same place! and maybe in some sort of big bang :S
thou i think its REAL irelevant to talk about space. its too big! we CANT understand it! just deal with it!

But hey think about what doomsdayer sad
there is no bang without a fire... soo god made that fire
and BOOOM there was earth and the people....
And whaaaaaaa in Qoraan there are some things that explain
how the baby grows and how the sperma works
and that was 1500 years ago when the Qoraan was made
and the scientist know that at the year 2000 how the Embryo grows
in to a baby and then how it devolse (or something like that xD)
Sooo how could you explan some things that Qoraan revealed
and then after 1500 years they discoverd and with al the robots
and microscop they have.. and 1500 years ago they didnt had a lab
or even toilet paper so explain that!!!
Back to top Go down
Gon3PsychO
Clan members
Clan members

Male

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23 2007, 19:44

BC first of all: u know the black holes?? this means if there gets to many presure it exploses( u don't need any fire to shoot the gut man). The tiny parts are hiting eachother, there comes energy and if it goes to hot it exploses. And even 1500 years ago they did experiments on humans so.
Back to top Go down
Whaaaa
Clan members
Clan members

Male

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24 2007, 14:49

BC im pretty sure the qoraan is saying lots of stuff. just that they happened to be right about that. btw, how hard can it be to draw a conclusion about the sperm and eggs?
u have sex, the guy shoot sperm in his GF and she gets pregnant. hmmm how hard can it be to realize that its the sperm that makes her pregnant? and about the egg... girls have had menstruations all the time! so ppl figured out that it have sumthing with sex to do. when dog females have menstruation the male dogs get CRAZYYYYY and wanna f*ck em like hell! so its pretty obvius if u just take your time and look at the nature around you. u dont need a god to explain things to u. just look around yourself and u can figure out lots of secreats in this world
Back to top Go down
{BC}Pahis_finn
Clan members
Clan members
{BC}Pahis_finn

Male
Number of posts : 193

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24 2007, 15:39

aww, ahven't been on forums only 2 days, and this happens, new topic whit 4 pages of meanegless text, i just read part of the first and the last, becouse i don't have 5 hours extra time
Back to top Go down
Doomsdayer
Admin
Doomsdayer

Male

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24 2007, 20:22

Gon3PsychO wrote:
BC first of all: u know the black holes?? this means if there gets to many presure it exploses( u don't need any fire to shoot the gut man). The tiny parts are hiting eachother, there comes energy and if it goes to hot it exploses. And even 1500 years ago they did experiments on humans so.

K my question for u is how those "tiny parts" were created, there was nothing in the very beginning
Back to top Go down
Whaaaa
Clan members
Clan members

Male

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25 2007, 13:04

no1 knows for sure how the world was created. science has one teory and all the religions has another one. thou i think that science is a much better choice then picking a religion cuz i dont believe at all in gods... seriusly... gods.... its just bullshit... i only believe what can be explained to me with an empiric evidence! (that means that an experiment can be made lots of times and still get the same results) btw sienticts have made experiments about how the life started, andd the made life with only gases and minerals! so that is a pretty sure evedence that life can be created from nothing. it doesnt have to be a god that created them, just pure luck!
Back to top Go down
BC
Admin
BC

Male

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25 2007, 18:10

Whaaaa wrote:
BC im pretty sure the qoraan is saying lots of stuff. just that they happened to be right about that. btw, how hard can it be to draw a conclusion about the sperm and eggs?
u have sex, the guy shoot sperm in his GF and she gets pregnant. hmmm how hard can it be to realize that its the sperm that makes her pregnant? and about the egg... girls have had menstruations all the time! so ppl figured out that it have sumthing with sex to do. when dog females have menstruation the male dogs get CRAZYYYYY and wanna f*ck em like hell! so its pretty obvius if u just take your time and look at the nature around you. u dont need a god to explain things to u. just look around yourself and u can figure out lots of secreats in this world

noo nooo they know al the details
when the dick is growing of the baby
and how many blood and other shit
1500 years ago they only know
if you f*ck and come in there pussy you will get a child
but they didnt know the stepts of the growing baby
and the qoraan knew that 1500 years ago

but this is 1 example of the 1000
there are still sciencetist trying to understand some other science
things that cant be true
they found more then 50 science things and they were all true
and now there are seeking for a 1 mistake but they didnt
its perfect
and how could that be?
Back to top Go down
Doomsdayer
Admin
Doomsdayer

Male

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25 2007, 19:34

I believe in god, it gives me moral and spiritual setisfaction
i believe that science, it explain things and better our lives and our inteligence.
i combine it and it goes well for me
so i say again...
believe what u wanna believe
Back to top Go down
Gon3PsychO
Clan members
Clan members

Male

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25 2007, 19:44

science is all the time evolving but the quoraans are still the same. Nature is changing but bible is still the same. SO How can it be??
Back to top Go down
Doomsdayer
Admin
Doomsdayer

Male

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25 2007, 23:09

You dont have to follow the Bible to believe in god,
u dont even have to be in a religion
if u believe in him u believe in him
if u dont u dont
Back to top Go down
{BC}Pahis_finn
Clan members
Clan members
{BC}Pahis_finn

Male
Number of posts : 193

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26 2007, 13:50

aww shit, end this crap allready, there is no god, the stupid peaople invented the god to blame some one from their mistakes so f*ck u all and stop this noncence, if ya beleave god, that's fine by me if ya wanna waste ur time praying and getting nothing, i once beleaved in "Him" and never felt anything special, didin't get anything from it (mentaly i mean) so, jsut end this topic here and go somewhere else

U know me, I´m a joker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

religion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: religion   religion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

religion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{BC} Clan Rocks! :: Entertainment/Relaxation :: Humor, Funny Video's-
Jump to: